CSS To CSS Minifier
In this tutorials we provide best way convert css to css minify online
Output Mini CSS:
How it work for css minify? :
- Removes white spaces, indentation characters, and line breaks that aren't needed.
- Strips all comments
- Removes the final semi-colon in a style declaration as well as any additional semi-colons.
- Removes empty CSS declarations
- Removes units when using zero values
- If a float value is less than one, the leading 0 is removed.
- Hexadecimal colors following the pattern #AABBCC are reduced to #ABC
- Keeps a single charset per CSS file removing all extra declarations
- None values are converted to 0 whenever safe to do so
Why use CSS Minifier?
The goal of minifcation is to make a website load faster. Minimization can reduce the size of a script by up to 20%, resulting in a faster download time. It will also be used by some developers to 'obfuscate' their code. This makes it more difficult to interpret the code, making reverse engineering or copying more complex.
Minifying CSS removes the spacing, indentation, newlines, and comments from the nicely formatted CSS code you've created. CSS does not require these elements to function properly. It also makes it more difficult to read the CSS.