- It is designed for creating network-centric applications.
- This is a most popular programming language.
- It is an interpreted, full-fledged programming language that enables dynamic interactivity on websites when applied to an HTML document.
- It was introduced in the year 1995 for adding programs to the webpages in the Netscape Navigator browser.
- The programs in this language are called scripts. They can be written right in a web page’s HTML and run automatically as the page loads.
Examples in Each Chapter
JS ExampleEdit it yourself